- Vegetables
- Fruit
- Protein
- Grains
All of these things you can just eat. But you can make meals with these things to. I know right (sarcasm lol). Some meals that I like to eat after a workout is make a smoothie with lots of fruits and i use milk ice my fruit and a little ice cream, just so i can treat my self after a good hard workout. But, an actual food that i like to eat is salads, Chicken Alfredo, Soup, Hamburgers etc. yes I do know that for hamburgers and others that they have lost of grease. But, the thing that i do is I do not eat before a workout, because 1 then the workout will burn off all of the unnecessary fat that is on your body, and the workout will leave over all your water weight, muscles, and other food that had already been digested from that night before. Another reason why i don't eat before a workout because you have to let your food fully digested for at least 6 hours, and for it to be fully fully digested 8. Anything before 6-8 and you may get sick. But, if you are going to be eating before a workout I would recommend that it is something small and healthy, and something that doesn't take so many hours to digest. Maybe something like an apple would be a good healthy choice. So, that is all on what to eat after and sometimes before a workout. See you next time Bye!!
My experience on blogging has been well and i do like it. I think that blogging is good because it is where people can help others with basically anything. So, I do think that blogging is very effective. The blog that has stuck with me and i have learned a lot from is Mila Michels, because i have never been to a quince before and i am very excited for her's also very excited to hear about what they do at quince's what they eat, wear, how they dance and so on.
No comments:
Post a Comment